Import Inventory Lots
Solution ID:6 Type: Solution Updated On: Jan 30, 2020 02:02 PM
Take these steps to Import Inventory Lots:
1. Go to Data – Import Stock
2. If you have multiple companies select the Company that the Stock is being bought under.
3. Select the Vendor you got the parts from.
4. Select the Excel or CSV file that you wish to import.
5. Enter a Reference number, if any (Not required).
6. Select a Warehouse, Terms, and ShipVia (They are required. They will be used to create a PO).
7. Click the “Receive Items Automatically” button if you want the program to automatically receive the items. If you don’t check this you will have to manually receive, line by line, under Warehouse – PO Receiving.
8. Click on the Import First Line checkbox if the first line actually contains a record (Usually the first line contains the column labels).
9. Match each field on the file to a field in CRM. In the example below QTY has been matched to Quantity, PN to Full Part Number and so on.
10. When you are ready just click the “Import Stock” button
Jan 30, 2020 12:32 PM
Jan 30, 2020 02:02 PM
Solution marked as Expired
Mark as Expired